Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Magnifying Lenses

2010.05.12
I just purchased a "Jumbo Helping Hands with LED Lights" helping hands vise with magnifier from Harbor Freight Tools. I've been shopping online for a few hours now and I had decided to take advantage of Amazon.com's "free shipping" ...well, this item would've cost me $14.50 on Amazon but with $9.49 for shipping - even though I had an order that met the "free shipping" requirements (just over $180+shipping,etc.)! From Harbor Freight Tools it's $6.99 with $6.99 shipping and $0.58 in tax (which is mind boggling to me because I'm only about 30 miles away from a store outlet so it's nearly with the gas if not the time to just go and get it), but that's STILL nearly 40% less than Amazon! O.o Ok, sorry for venting but I just thought that was ridiculous.

X-Acto X-Tra Hands Dual Alligator Clamp vise
X-Acto X-Tra Hands with (2X) Magnifier

No comments:

Post a Comment